Philips Essential LEDtube T8
Essential LEDtube T8 is a reliable value-for-money LED lamp out of Philips lighting portfolio, incorporated with frontier LED chips and other advanced technologies. The product helps customers to achieve over 50% energy saving and significant maintenance cost reduction by comparing to fluorescent lamps. It also helps generate natural and comfortable lighting effect, and to build up green and environment friendly image for our customers.
- LumiLEDs 5630 LED package inside, together with most reliable electronic components and the other materials to ensure good performance during -30 OC to 45 OC ambient temperature
- Trustable life time claim
- Strictly controlled THD and EMI, ensuring good performance under complex application conditions
- CRI 80, presenting wonderful brand image
- Advanced optical PC material, excellent and smooth light output
- High reflectivity material, further improving efficiency
Highly Energy Efficient
- Low energy consumption, over 50% energy saving*
- 50,000 switching cycles, working together perfectly with compatible sensor system which brings further energy saving
- Protection circuit inside ensuring people's safety in case of mis-use, complying with IEC safety requirements
- Pass 4KV high-pot test, insulation & safety guaranteed
- Pass 2KV surge test (vs. IEC standard 500V), avoiding the damage caused by input voltage fluctuation and lightning strike
- 100% comply with IEC requirement on T8 dimension, fitting into fluorescent luminaire perfectly
Highly Environmental Friendly
- No mercury and glass, no breakage and pollution risk
* Based on comparison between 20W Essential LEDtube and Philips TLD standard or super 80 36W (40-44W system power when working with Electro Magnetic Ballasts)
- Parking Lots
- Public Areas
Approbation & Certificates
Philips Essential LEDtube is designed by strictly following applicable legislation and international standard. The product complies with CE, KEMA, TISI, RCM, RoHS and REACH.
Case Study: East India Commercial Company, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India
Are you working on a project similar to this?
Should you be working on projects similar to this contact us to use our vast knowledge and experience.