Philips Ledino Outdoor and Indoor LED Wall light
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days.
Model Number: 16809/47/76.
In light of perfection - Giving light a new experience.
Within, a high-tech fusion of state-of-the-art lenses and PowerLED lighting casts three pencil-thin beams up and down, adding definition and beauty to a building or structure.
- Pencil-thin bi-directional defined light beams: This light projects decorative light effects, with pencil thin bi-directional defined light beams.
- Great performance at low temperatures
- IP 44, designed for outdoor use
Designed for outdoors
- Elegant and resistant materials
- Full choice of applications
- Modern outdoor lighting
Advanced light for outdoors
- Architectural and decorative light effects
- High power LED
Sustainable light solutions
- Extremely long operating life
- Saves up to 80% energy
Elegant and resistant materials
Ledino outdoor uses high quality and resistant materials—aluminium, stainless steel—perfectly suited to last beautifully year after year.
Extremely long operating life
A light source you can trust. Philips LED lights offer an extremely long-life of at least 20,000 hours (which equals 20 years on a basis of an average use of 3 hours/day with an amount of at least of 13,000 on/off switching cycles). It feels so comfortable to think that you won't have to worry about maintenance or lamp replacement while having the perfect light ambience in your home.
Great performance at low temperatures
High power LEDs perform at low temperatures meaning that it will not flicker and start instantly, so you always get the best light quality.
Great performance at low temperatures
Ledino outdoor uses the latest state-of-the-art LED technology. It offers strong light output and high light quality and a long lifetime.
IP 44, suitable for outdoor use
IP44 protection means this light is designed for outdoor use, so you can be sure that Ledino outdoor will brighten up your garden come rain, shine or snow. And it uses best in class Philips power LED technology that's very easy to maintain, plus extremely long lasting.
Saves up to 80% energy
The LED lighting technology used in Philips luminaires is highly energy-efficient (7.5 W module produces 350 Lumen). As a result, every luminaire conserves energy, helping consumers to save money on their electricity bills and contribute to preserving the environment. For home lighting that's energy-efficient and provides great light in a range of contemporary designs, look for Philips LED products.
Pencil-thin bi-directional defined light beams
This light projects decorative light effects, with pencil thin bi-directional defined light beams.
Architectural and decorative light effects
Ledino outdoor offers elegant decorative light effects, with several options like directional or bi-directional defined light beams. Some luminaires have a rotating head to direct the light where it is needed most.
Full choice of applications
Ledino outdoor offers several applications to cover broad lighting needs: Wall, pedestal, ground spots, recessed spots.
Modern outdoor lighting
Impressive, bold and minimalist, Ledino elegant modern style is the perfect way to grace gardens, pathways and outdoor spaces with light.
Design and finishing
• Material: Stainless steel
• Color: Inox
Product dimensions & weight
• Height: 18 cm
• Length: 28.3 cm
• Width: 4.8 cm
• Net weight: 2.209 kg
• Mains power: Range 220 V - 240 V, 50 Hz
• Bulb technology: LED, Safety Extra Low Voltage
• Number of bulbs: 6
• Wattage bulb included: 2.5 W
• Maximum wattage replacement bulb: 2.5 W
• Light color: 2700K warm white
• Lamp lifetime up to: 20,000 hrs
• Beam angle: 120°
• IP code: IP44, protection against objects bigger than 1 mm, protection from splashed water
• Class of protection: I - earthed
• Warranty: 2 year(s) manufacturer warranty
Packaging dimensions & weight
• Height: 31.7 cm
• Length: 20.3 cm
• Width: 7.0 cm
• Net weight: 2.580 kg
• Especially designed for: Garden & Patio
• Style: Modern
• Type: Wall light