Philips Linea Flexible LED Strip GenII 16 Colors 6.5W 1m Remote+Driver
Available. Usually dispatched within 2 - 5 weeks.
Model Number: 30905/31/86.
Light up your imagination - Linear lighting with a zest.
Philips has just given a new bent to cove lighting. Introducing Linea's LED Strip, an innovation in customisable illumination. Unlike fluorescent tubes, flexible LED strips can be curved around corners, trimmed and connected to any required length. Take your creativity off the straight and narrow, and experiment in exploring new ways to use the LED strip! With adhesive tape for easy application, low power consumption and intuitive plug in drivers, you'll go around the bend for this new lighting device too.
Cove lighting is a form of indirect lighting built into ledges, recesses, or valences in a ceiling or high on the walls of a room. It directs light up towards the ceiling and down adjacent walls. It may be used as primary lighting, or for aesthetic accent, especially to highlight decorative ceilings. Cove lighting is valued because it hides the fixtures, and because it provides a very even, warm light.
- Cove lighting is an effective form of ambient lighting and suitable for most spaces.
- Cove lighting does not produce glare as it is an indirect form of lighting.
- Cove lighting is aesthetically pleasing. It soothes the eye.
- Cove lighting fixtures come in a variety of colors.
- Cove lighting accentuates the ceiling and/or wall design.
- 16 light colours to create desired ambience
- Auto colour changing mode
- Shape and expand as needed
- Easy to use remote control
- Express yourself with an array of light colours. This new LED Colour Changing tape opens up new lighting possibilities for your home.
- With 16 changeable colours easily set the colour that you like with the remote control. Fully customisable due to its pliable nature, it's perfect to fit behind furniture or along corridors. The light strip is a virtual rainbow you can install in any shape or space you require.
- Easy installation with clips or mounting tape, the UV-resistant casing protects you from unwanted radiation, and the range of colours keeps your decor choices lively. This flexible light is the best choice to express yourself in your home deco.
Why LED Tape?
- Cove lighting is an important application in home decoration to create ambience as well as accentuation.
- Currently T5 battens are used in this segment but limited by its inflexible nature. Now with LED technology, cove lighting can also be personalised. Thereby opening up new and advanced opportunities of light-scaping, especially around contours.
- Philips now gives a new bent to cove lighting. Introducing myLiving Linea LED tape, an innovation for customisable home illumination.
- For false ceilings: In many cases a false ceiling is installed just to provide cove lighting to the space. Cove lighting is installed along the edge or recess. One unmatched benefit of cove lighting is that it illuminates a false ceiling irrespective of its shape It makes the ceiling appear to glow and emit light.
- For walls and floors: The shallow wall recess housing wall paintings and photographs can be illuminated by cove lighting. Cove lighting is also an effective way to light up floors where the spaces are demarcated by floor level changes.
- Energy saving and long life time: Extremely long life 20,000 burning hours - A light source you can trust. Philips LED lights offer an extremely long-life of at least 20,000 hours (which equals 20 years on basis of an average use of 3 hours / day with an amount of at least of 13,000 on/off switching cycles). It feels so comfortable to think that you won’t have to worry about maintenance or lamp replacement while having the perfect light ambiance. Built-in Philips ballast.
- Includes power driver / plug and play driver: User friendly plug and play driver offering safe and convenient solution to connect power.
- Flexible form allows customisable lighting shapes and designs: Maximum extending length with cleverish connectors.
- Easy installation: Flexible. Can be curved around corners. Easy application with double side adhesive tape. 3M adhesive tape for easy installation.
- Convenient and easy to maintain: Enhanced protection for electrical part against dust and moisture, even during cleaning.
- UV resistant casing for extra protection: Prevents yellowing, 'brittle' and anti-ageing.
- High quality and bright LED source: Lumen output of 360 Lm per metre.
- Mounting tape and clips included.
- Smooth surface finish for easy cleaning.
Advantages compared to similar products
- High lumen output vs low lumen output.
- UV resistant casing vs no protection.
- Certified plug and play driver vs cumbersome connection box and driver with no certification.
- Easy connection vs manual welding.
- Easy mounting with adhesive tapes and clips vs mounting accessories included.
- Official Philips product new in box with manual etc. vs generic industrial packaging.
Why Gen II
- Up to 21% cost down vs. Gen I without compromising on performance
- New Gen II range is designed for easier ‘expandability’
- The ONE & ONLY solution in the market providing Smart Connector (Patent Pending) to prevent tape wastage: Smart connector is a new innovation from Philips which provides a smart solution to maximize LED tape utilization. Cut LED tape can now be re-connected and re-used. No more wasted lengths!
- Easy extension with the standard 4-pins connector
- Detachable driver design for better flexibility
- Standard PIN for all models
- Detachable PIN connection
- Cut pieces can be re-connected
Design and finishing
• Material: Synthetics
• Mains power: Range 220 V - 240 V, 50-60Hz
• IP code: IP20, protection against objects bigger than 12.5 mm, no protection against water
• Class of protection: III - safe extra low voltage
• Warranty: 1 year(s) manufacturer warranty
• Height: 3.9 cm
• Length: 24.4 cm
• Width: 21.9 cm
• Especially designed for: Living- & Bedroom, Home office & Study
• Style: Expressive
• Type: LightStrip