Philips Aquafit Wall Light (Waterproof)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days.
Model Number: 34006/11/76 (QWZ802).
Turn your bathroom into a spa - Safe, stylish and easy to fit.
Perfect harmony. Duality, despite being made of two distinct elements, can coexist and complement each other - and these Philips Aquafit bathroom collections do just that.
- Designed for use with energy-saving light bulbs
- 80% energy saving, compared to traditional light sources
Safe to use
- Safe for bathroom use
- Double wire entry
Ambiant light effect
- Ambient lighting
- Carefully hand-crafted material
Feel well with light
- Safe and suitable for humid environments
- Bright light to get ready in the morning
- Soft, glowing radiance for relaxation and bathing
See what light can do in the bathroom
Bathroom lighting should always be ready for challenges. First thing in the morning it needs to be bright enough for shaving, applying make-up or putting in contact lenses. But bathroom lighting should also be relaxing when you want to have a bath at the end of the day.
Safe, perfectly suited for humid environments
Our elegant bathroom lamps are sealed tight and suitable for humid environments. The bathroom is divided into three humidity zones; that's why all our lamps are rated either IP23, IP44 or IP65. We carefully consider our materials and performance because your safety and well-being are important to us.
High quality - energy-saving light
Philips offers a range of bathroom lighting with the latest energy-saving technology from fluorescent energy-saving bulbs to high-power LED bulbs.
Bathroom lighting tips
- The best way to light a mirror is from the top and both sides. Mirror lighting should shine light on the face to eliminate all shadows.
- For shaving or applying make-up it's best to complement general lighting with task lighting.
- For ambience, a wall light can add pretty accents and open up the room space.
- The shower is a secondary area for task lighting. Include one or two recessed spotlights with IP65 in the shower and near the bath.
- Installing dimmer switches gives you full control of the amount of light that you want or need at any given moment.
Design and finishing
• Material: Metal
• Colour: Chrome
Extra feature/accessory incl.
Product dimensions & weight
• Height: 8.0 cm
• Length: 31 cm
• Width: 10.5 cm
• Net weight: 0.684 kg
• Mains power: Range 220 V - 240 V, 50-60 Hz
• Number of bulbs: 2
• Fitting/cap: E14
• Maximum wattage replacement bulb: 40 W
• IP code: IP44, protection against objects bigger than 1 mm, protection from splashed water
• Class of protection: I - earthed
• Warranty: 2 year(s) manufacturer warranty
Packaging dimensions & weight
• Height: 31.3 cm
• Length: 12.6 cm
• Width: 10.8 cm
• Weight: 0.886 kg
• Especially designed for: Bathroom
• Style: Contemporary
• Type: Wall light