Philips Aquafit Wall Light (On-Base Switch) (Waterproof)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days.
Model Number: 34131/11/86.
Turn your bathroom into a spa.
The best of both worlds - streamlined design and uncompromised light design. Non imposing, these slim energy saving wall lights are not only bathroom safe but they also provide bright shadow-free illumination. Perfect make up, every time.
- Designed for use with energy-saving light bulbs (included)
- 80% energy saving, compared to traditional light sources
Ease of use
- Moisture resistant
Ambiant light effect
- Ambient lighting
Feel well with light
- Safe and suitable for humid environments
- Bright light to get ready in the morning
- Soft, glowing radiance for relaxation and bathing
See what light can do in the bathroom
Bathroom lighting should always be ready for challenges. First thing in the morning it needs to be bright enough for shaving, applying make-up or putting in contact lenses. But bathroom lighting should also be relaxing when you want to have a bath at the end of the day.
Safe, perfectly suited for humid environments
Our elegant bathroom lamps are sealed tight and suitable for humid environments. The bathroom is divided into three humidity zones; that's why all our lamps are rated either IP23, IP44 or IP65. We carefully consider our materials and performance because your safety and well-being are important to us.
High quality - energy-saving light
Philips offers a range of bathroom lighting with the latest energy-saving technology from fluorescent energy-saving bulbs to high-power LED bulbs.
Bathroom lighting tips
- The best way to light a mirror is from the top and both sides. Mirror lighting should shine light on the face to eliminate all shadows.
- For shaving or applying make-up it's best to complement general lighting with task lighting.
- For ambience, a wall light can add pretty accents and open up the room space.
- The shower is a secondary area for task lighting. Include one or two recessed spotlights with IP65 in the shower and near the bath.
- Installing dimmer switches gives you full control of the amount of light that you want or need at any given moment.
Design and finishing
• Material: Metal
• Colour: Chrome
Extra feature/accessory incl.
• On/off switch on article
Product dimensions & weight
• Height: 5.1 cm
• Length: 18.3 cm
• Width: 14.6 cm
• Net weight: 0.540 kg
• Mains power: Range 220 V - 240 V, 50-60 Hz
• Bulb technology: fluorescent, 230 V
• Number of bulbs: 1
• Fitting/cap: GX53
• Wattage bulb included: 9 W
• Maximum wattage replacement bulb: 9 W
• Light color: 2700K warm white
• Lamp lifetime up to: 6,000 hrs
• IP code: IP44, protection against objects bigger than 1 mm, protection from splashed water
• Class of protection: I - earthed
• Warranty: 2 year(s) manufacturer warranty
Packaging dimensions & weight
• Height: 20.5 cm
• Length: 16 cm
• Width: 6.5 cm
• Weight: 0.750 kg
• Especially designed for: Bathroom
• Style: Contemporary
• Type: Wall light