Philips Aquafit LED Ceiling Light (Waterproof, Dimmable)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days.
Model Number: 34213/11/86.
Turn your bathroom into a spa - LED bathroom lighting.
These round LED ceiling lights and wall lights in glossy chrome are ideal for bringing light in your bathroom. Available as a downwards-angled wall light, a compact two-light ceiling light and a round three-light ceiling light.
- Built-in LED, as part of the system
- 80% energy saving, compared to traditional light sources
- Premium materials
Ease of use
- Moisture resistant
Advanced LED light
- Dimmable - Adjustable light intensity with dimmer switch (optional). This makes Philips SmartSpot lighting fixtures ideal for highlighting a feature or creating an ambience for any occasion, whether a cosy meal à deux or chilling out with family and friends in your living-room or offering functional light in corridors for example.
- Long lasting high-power LED technology - Extremely long life of 20,000 burning hours - A light source you can trust. Philips LED lights offer an extremely long-life of at least 20,000 hours (which equals 20 years on basis of an average use of 3 hours / day with an amount of at least of 13,000 on/off switching cycles). It feels so comfortable to think that you won’t have to worry about maintenance or lamp replacement while having the perfect light ambiance.
Feel well with light
- Safe and suitable for humid environments
- Bright light to get ready in the morning
- Soft, glowing radiance for relaxation and bathing
See what light can do in the bathroom
Bathroom lighting should always be ready for challenges. First thing in the morning it needs to be bright enough for shaving, applying make-up or putting in contact lenses. But bathroom lighting should also be relaxing when you want to have a bath at the end of the day.
Safe, perfectly suited for humid environments
Our elegant bathroom lamps are sealed tight and suitable for humid environments. The bathroom is divided into three humidity zones; that's why all our lamps are rated either IP23, IP44 or IP65. We carefully consider our materials and performance because your safety and well-being are important to us.
High quality - energy-saving light
Philips offers a range of bathroom lighting with the latest energy-saving technology from fluorescent energy-saving bulbs to high-power LED bulbs.
Bathroom lighting tips
- The best way to light a mirror is from the top and both sides. Mirror lighting should shine light on the face to eliminate all shadows.
- For shaving or applying make-up it's best to complement general lighting with task lighting.
- For ambience, a wall light can add pretty accents and open up the room space.
- The shower is a secondary area for task lighting. Include one or two recessed spotlights with IP65 in the shower and near the bath.
- Installing dimmer switches gives you full control of the amount of light that you want or need at any given moment.
Design and finishing
• Material: Aluminium
• Colour: Chrome
Product dimensions & weight
• Height: 10.9 cm
• Length: 22.4 cm
• Width: 11.4 cm
• Net weight: 1.390 kg
• Mains power: Range 220 V - 240 V, 50-60 Hz
• Bulb technology: LED, Safety Extra Low Voltage
• Number of bulbs: 2
• Wattage bulb included: 7.5 W
• Maximum wattage replacement bulb: 7.5 W
• Light color: 2700K warm white
• Lamp lifetime up to: 20,000 hrs
• Beam angle: 35°
• IP code: IP44, protection against objects bigger than 1 mm, protection from splashed water
• Class of protection: I - earthed
• Warranty: 2 year(s) manufacturer warranty
Packaging dimensions & weight
• Height: 24.1 cm
• Length: 15.5 cm
• Width: 8.5 cm
• Weight: 1.470 kg
• Especially designed for: Bathroom
• Style: Modern
• Type: Ceiling light