Philips LED Recessed Spot Light/Downlight GenII 7x0.5W 2700K WarmWhite
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days.
Model Number: 66062/31/66.
Essential lighting for a bright home.
Essential Spots range offers subtle detailing around accent lighting for your interiors. These Philips lighting fixtures are made of durable materials with glass cover options, and you can choose from various shapes and finishes.
What's new in GenII?
- Reduced heat sink height for lower height false ceiling installation
- Strengthened clip arm
- Single-arm clip available for thinner false ceiling
- GenII: Single-arm clip, for false ceiling minimum 0.8mm vs GenI: Double-arm clip, for false ceiling minimum 8mm)
- Compact structure with reduced height: GenII 63mm vs GenI 67mm
- 155 lumen output
- Frosted diffuser, for even light distribution (Beam angle 140°): Together with textured diffusers, Philips Essential LED spot offers even light distribution while reducing the glare. 140° beam angle supports different application in areas like living room, bedroom, corridors, study etc.
- Low height = more applications: Designed for low height ceilings, Philips Essential LED spot can be easily installed in false ceiling with heights lesser than 65mm even. With an integrated driver, connections are a breeze!
- Common cut-out size: For an easy switch from conventional down lights. Slim construction, ideal for low height false ceilings.
- Anti-glare diffuser
- Easy installation with integrated driver
- No harmful UV
|Bright life output||
Up to 93% light efficiency through the diffuser.
High quality PC diffuser with UV resistance.
Uneven light output.
Large light loss.
Prone to be yellowish as no anti UV treatment.
|Long life LED lighting||
Philips global quality approved LED light source ensures durable performance.
Unclear clarification on LED light source leads to poor quality.
|Easy installation with plug & play connector||
Integrated driver simplifies the connection and installation.
Driver integration helps guarantee the original optimal fixture performance.
Range 100 V - 240 V.
Separate, non-integrated driver.
Dangerous for power shock.
Not resistant to wide voltage.
Two CCT available for different application needs, bringing good rendering and color consistency.
Available in White and Silver finishing.
Poor CCT rendering index lead to lifeless colors.
Obvious color drifting effects.
Usually sanded aluminium with industrial appearance.
Die casting housing, solid and tough finishing & protection.
Ribs on side accelerate heat dissipation.
Safe operation temperature as per CB test standards.
Poor appearance with spinning or extrusion housing treatment.
Neglecting invisible rear heat sink, sacrificing quality to lower selling price.
Early failure due to poor system design.
- Die-casted aluminum for a premium look and feel
- Built-in LED, as part of the system
- 80% energy saving
Ease of use
- Space-saving design
- Even light distribution
Design and finishing
• Material: Aluminium
• Color: White
Product dimensions & weight
• Length: 10.0 cm
• Width: 10.0 cm
• Recessed distance: 6.3 cm
• Cut out length: 8.5 cm
• Cut out width: 8.5 cm
• Net weight: 0.141 kg
• Mains power: Range 100 V - 240 V
• Bulb technology: LED, 230 V
• Number of bulbs: 7
• Wattage bulb included: 0.5 W
• Maximum wattage replacement bulb: 0.5 W
• Light color: 2700K warm white
• IP code: IP20, protection against objects bigger than 12.5 mm, no protection against water
• Class of protection: I - earthed
• Warranty: 1 year(s) manufacturer warranty
Packaging dimensions & weight
• Height: 12 cm
• Length: 11.3 cm
• Width: 7.5 cm
• Net weight: 0.141 kg
• Especially designed for: Living- & Bedroom
• Style: Functional
• Type: Recessed spot light