Philips EyeCare FDS500 Desk / Study / Table Lamp (On-Base Switch)
Model Number: 69221/14/86 (FDS500).
Task lighting with a dose of eye care.
Give your eyes a break and breeze through long work sessions effortlessly with this ergonomic EyeCare desk light. The custom designed reflector enables apt lighting, while the 2D flexibility lets you direct light along the vertical plane.
- Designed for use with energy-saving light bulbs
- Energy-saving light bulb included
- 80% energy saving, compared to traditional light sources
Ease of use
- Easy to adjust gooseneck arm
- Instant, flicker-free start, with an electronic ballast
- Suitable for anywhere in the home or office
Light and design for your desk
- Stimulate productivity with bright warm white light
- Avoid eye strain with task lighting and general lighting
- From colourful desk lamps to eye-catching, ergonomic designs
Home, Office and Study
These days we all spend hours on a computer, whether for work or leisure. If you want to stay focused you'll need the right kind of home, office and study lighting. We offer a wide range of desk, wall and floor lamps to fulfil everyone's needs. Students can find colourful, fun desk lamps to suit their study room or bedroom. If you're looking for more elegant designs, our ergonomic eye-catching lines will definitely suit your taste.
Easy on the eyes
Our desk lamps provide bright light and give your eyes sufficient support, so it's easier to stay concentrated. This also increases productivity and aids in activities like studying, working and reading. Our lamps feature energy-saving bulbs from eco halogen to the latest LED technology, providing warm white light that's easy on the eyes. You remain bright hour after hour and perform better day after day.
Home, Office and Study lighting tips
- Place the lamp at the opposite side of your dominant hand to reduce shadows when writing or reading.
- Angle your computer screen away from the natural light by day and from the light beam of the desk lamp at night. This way you avoid getting the reflection from the computer screen in your eyes.
- Make sure your desk lamp has enough light output to cover your entire working area and that you can direct the light to where you need it.
- Use task lights combined with general lighting for reading and writing. This helps to prevent eye strain.
Design and finishing
• Material: Synthetics
• Color: Silver
• Height: 38 cm
• Length: 18 cm
• Width: 39 cm
• Mains power: 220 V, 50-60 Hz
• Bulb technology: fluorescent, 240 V
• Number of bulbs: 1
• Fitting/cap: E27
• Wattage bulb included: 11 W
• Maximum wattage replacement bulb: 11 W
• Light color: 6500K cool day light
• Lamp lifetime up to: 8,000 hrs (above 5 years keeping in mind 4 hours consumption every day). Replacement bulbs available at our online store, at our Philips Light Lounges and Philips Light Studios and at any authorised Philips Lighting dealer in all parts of India.
• IP code: IP20, protection against objects bigger than 12.5 mm, no protection against water
• Class of protection: II - double insulated
• Warranty: 1 year(s) manufacturer warranty
Packaging dimensions & weight
• Height: 33.3 cm
• Length: 20.1 cm
• Width: 20.1 cm
• Weight: 2.025 kg
• Especially designed for: Home office & Study, Living- & Bedroom
• Style: Functional
• Type: Table lamp