Philips 4 Way Extension Board with Surge+Spike Protection/Spike Buster
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days.
Model Number: 913702330901
- Integrated rail construction
- Impact strength material
Safe to use
- Firm socket grip after repeated use ensures no sparking
- Scratch free glossy finish
0.75 mm sq. cross section cord withstands wear and tear: Bears heavy load safely.
Less chance of damage as on/off button is integrated.
Can be used for plug pins from different countries. Compatible with multiple plugs:
- Spain, Switzerland
- Denmark, Belize, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Portugal, Italy, Poland, Netherlands
- United Kingdom, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Malaysia, South Africa
- Czech Republic, France, Germany, Switzerland
Equipped with surge and spike protector
A significant increase in voltage above the designated level in a flow of electricity is called:
- Surge, if the increase lasts three nanoseconds (billionths of a second) or more.
- Spike, if the increase lasts one or two nanoseconds (billionths of a second or less)
By using this product, the appliance is equipped with a surge and spike protector which limits the voltage supplied to the device by storing the excess power and releasing it gradually.
It ensures the appliance is safe to use at all times.
- Home appliances
- Office computer
- Precious instruments
- TV, DVD and VCD players etc.
- Video game systems
- Sensitive electronic equipment
- Voltage: 240V, 50Hz AC
- Power: 1500 VA (Max.)
- Current: 6A
- Dimensions (WxH): 164 X 345 mm
- Always uncoil the cable before use
- Always connect with the plug provided
- Always ensure that maximum load to be less than 6 Amp.
- Don’t use in wet, damp or moist conditions
- Don’t wire the plug directly to the mains
- Don’t use if the plug, lead or the socket is damaged