Philips UVC Disinfection Trolley (One-Arm Version)
Available. Ships within 2 weeks.
Low intensity and easy-to-use movable trolley to disinfect large surfaces within minutes.
The UV-C trolley is designed to disinfect surfaces. Available in two variants - single arm and twin arm, both provide flexibility to position the trolley in any location for disinfection purpose.
The UV-C trolley with one or two-arms version is designed to disinfect professional surfaces within a coverage of up to 36m2 of circular coverage area or 20m2 of square area. In laboratory testing, Signify’s UV-C light sources reduced virus infectivity on a surface to below detectable levels in as few as 9 seconds. Safety features, as remote control, voice alarm and key locks, are integrated to operate the trolley safely. With the 360° wheels, UV-C trolley is a flexible solution as it can be easily and quickly replaced and repositioned in a room/space. The UV-C radiation of the trolley disinfects with listed timeslot and offers a great variety for options of lamp directions and disinfection durations.
- In laboratory testing, Signify’s UV-C light sources reduced virus infectivity on a surface to below detectable levels in as few as 9 seconds.
- 4-log disinfection for 20m2 square area or 36m2 circular area within 30 minutes for one arm trolley, or 15 minutes for two arm trolley
- Environment friendly as no ozone emission, no residue after or during usage.
- Precautionary measures need to be taken by the user to assure the safety when operating this device (locks, cordoning off of the rooms, signage, key lock switches, etc.). as described in the user manual & mounting instructions
- To support the operator during set up and usage additional safeguard control are included: a timer to plan disinfection for a predefined period, remote control, and voice alarm. Additional containment safeguards (such as user manual and mounting instruction) should be deployed together with the UV-C trolley in order to ensure that no people or animals are exposed to the UV-C rays.
- Remote control: on/off independent button, 4 options 15/30/60/90 mins. 30 sec delay time before disinfection cycle commences.
- Control distance: maximum 10 meters.
- Housing material: stainless steel with plastic which is anti UV.
- Buzzer & LED indicator: to indicate that the device is active
- Two Philips UV-C lamp: strong ultraviolet radiation. One arm trolley – 2pcs TUV 30W, two arm trolley – 4pcs TUV 30W.
- Lock and key protection: only authorized person(s) can unlock the key to operate the trolley according safety instruction.
- Voice Alarm: operation is supported by audio guidance on the warnings and procedures of the trolley
- Touch panel: timer button 15/30/60/90/120 mins, power on/off button, 30 sec delay time when timing is setting.
The UV-C trolley disinfects surfaces that are directly exposed to the UV-C light, emitted by the UV-C lamps fitted in the UV-C trolley. The trolley must not be used in the presence of any persons or animals.
- Office disinfect work rooms, meeting spaces, pantries, corridors (aka UV Room Sterilizer, UV Room Sanitizer)
- School disinfect classroom floors, desks, chairs, surfaces
- Banking disinfect counters, cash machines and work surfaces
- Hospitality disinfect guest rooms, reception areas, tables, equipment
- Food outlets disinfect preparation surfaces and equipment, food pick up table surfaces
- Hair and beauty salons disinfect operating surfaces, mirrors, counters, chairs and other sensitive areas
- Buses and trains disinfect interior surfaces as seats and handhelds
- Hospitals & Clinics: Hospital Rooms, Operation Theatres (OT), Operating Room
- Input voltage 220-240V/50/60Hz
- Safety Class (driver+system) Class I
- Total Power 65W
- UVC lamp power 30W *2
- UVC lamp wavelength 254nm
- Ballast HFP 236
- Operating temp 5°C - 40°C
- Ta 25°C
- Size 104.6 x 23.4 x 25 cm
- Weight 6.7kg
- Lamp Useful life 9K hrs (based on lamp spec)
- Ballast Lifetime 100K hrs
- Flying cable 1500mm
- Panel / remote controller lifetime 15K keystrokes (press times)
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- PC parts UV resistant PC, RAL7043
- Arm adjustable angle 0˜180°, 6 steps base on current design
- Ozone free Yes
- Door Locker Yes
- Remote controller Yes, wall/door through, group controlling
- Voice Alarm Yes
- Power on indicator Yes
- Power on alarm Voice alarm
- Time setting Control board 5 step – 15 min/30 min/ 60 min/90 min/120 min, Remote control 4 step – 15 min/30 min/ 60 min/ 90 min
- Safety start 30s delay after disinfection duration confirms
- Lamp and Ballast Replaceable? Yes