Ideal Precision Tools
Ideal Precision Tools Aerospace Wire harness is the go-to choice for aerospace professionals seeking top-notch wire harnessing solutions.
With our extensive expertise in the field, we offer a comprehensive range of precision tools designed specifically for aerospace wire harness applications.
Our tools are meticulously crafted to ensure efficient assembly, impeccable connectivity, and utmost reliability. Whether it's aircraft wiring, avionics installations, or electrical systems, our products guarantee precise connections and streamlined workflows.
Choose Ideal Precision Tools Aerospace Wire harness and experience excellence in aerospace wire harnessing like never before.
Ideal is headquartered in USA.
Precision stripping for most non-round shielded cable and other outer cable jackets, including extruded PTFE insulations.
- Spring-loaded cutting head holds cable with consistently accurate tension, removing any need for adjustment
- V-notch jaw automatically positions and holds cable, increasing cutting accuracy
- Fixed blades are sized to insulation thickness, preventing inaccurate cuts, and 17-4 stainless steel construction assures long life
- Wire guide roller maintains stripping head alignment, producing a square, clean cut
- Not recommended for layered wrapped cable constructions
Custom Stripmaster® and Custom Stripmaster® Lite Wire Strippers are the industry standard in hand held, precision wire stripping for gauges 10-30 AWG.
CUSTOM STRIPMASTER® WIRE STRIPPERS
- Strips 10-30AWG solid or stranded wire
- Mil-spec die-type blades allow precision stripping
- Inner cutting hole sized to conductor and counter-bore sized to insulation
- Replaceable grippers
- Optional short stop-latch and transparent wire stop
- Cushioned, comfort grip handles
CUSTOM STRIPMASTER® LITE WIRE STRIPPERS
- Custom Stripmaster® Lite is 3/4 the size of a Custom Stripmaster® Wire Stripper and strips 16-30 AWG solid or stranded wire
- Custom Stripmaster® Lite requires one-third less hand pressure for each strip actuation
High precision counter-bored die type blades
Provides precision wire cutting and trimming while preserving wire/cable geometry.
- V-Notch cutting edges reduce cutting force required • Lightweight compact design
- High visibility handles for avoiding FOD (Foreign Object Debris)
FOR PART NUMBERS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON OUR AEROSPACE RANGE PLEASE CONTACT US.
Every aspect of the aerospace industry demands precision and accuracy. That includes wire processing - our area of expertise at IDEAL. Working with both wire manufacturers and space engineers, we develop unique blades with extra tight tolerances that strip wires and cables accurately and dependably.
High precision wire stripping is employed where extreme reliability and critical tolerances must be achieved. Satellites, space launchers, missiles, guidance systems and communication systems are examples of applications where high precision wire stripping is required. In many cases, the ESA or NASA standards are called for and meeting those standards are rigidly enforced and calls for the highest quality precision wire stripping.
FREE WIRE ANALYSIS
Send us a 1.5 m / 5 ft sample of your wire and fill in our questionnaire for a free analysis. For further details, please CONTACT US.
The handheld Omega Stripmaster® Wire Stripper is capable of reaching into tight spaces.
- HA series die type blades help provide proper alignment and the same high precision strip quality as Custom Stripmaster®
- Blades sold separately
- Single gauge high precision blades available for use with Mil-Spec wire
- Submit wire samples to determine the optimum precision blade for your application
- Custom made blades can be designed and manufactured. Contact IDEAL for further details
High precision counter-bored die-type replaceable blades gauges 10-32AWG.
Wire Guide Fixed Length Wire Stop*
* Adjustable wire stop also available.
Omega Stripmaster® Wire Stripper
The Ergo-Elite Stripmaster® Wire Stripper offers the latest lightweight, ergonomically engineered wire stripper for the aerospace industry.
The tilted wire stripping head in this sleek 149 g. design provides better leverage and clear view for wire positioning.
- Advanced blade design has a built-in guiding system for loading the wire properly into position.
- The advanced jaw position ensures a quality strip on a wide range of wire gauges while eliminating potential scraping of the inner conductor.
149 Grams Only
High precision counter-bored razor type blades gauge 16-26AWG
The Pneumatic Stripmaster® 950 precision wire stripping machine automatically strips 10AWG through 30AWG solid or stranded wire.
Accommodates six different wire sizes without switching tool or blade sets.
The Interchangeable wire guide bushings allows an easier reconfiguration of the machine in case a different scope of work is required.
High precision counter-bored die-type replaceable blades gauges 10-32AWG
- Electronic triggering for easy and accurate strips
- Replaceable wire guides and blades for maximum flexibility
- Controls strip length accurately from 3.2 mm min. to 16mm max.
- Individual adjustable strip lengths for each port
- The drawer allows easy access for maintenance and recommended daily cleaning using compressed air to remove slugs