Philips Switches - Switch to Safe Living - Presenting Philips Lifestyle Modular Switches
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. In an endeavor to make your homes and offices beautiful and safer, Philips has introduced a range of modular switches and MCBs.
Philips Modular Switches are break-proof, built to last and come with 10 years warranty. Philips Modular Switches are tested for up-to 2 lakh clicks. Attributes like Dual Shutter safety, break-proof and water resistant, make them durable even in tough conditions.
Industry Leading Features:
Philips Modular Switches are made up of 100% polycarbonate material that make them shock proof. Its precision design prevents seepage of water inside even from wet hands. These switches are protected by spark shield technology.
Philips Modular Switches have got separate in-built shutters for top and bottom sockets that make them easy fit for 2 pin plugs in the 3 pin socket.
Innovative Front Removal and Insertion Technology
These new age switches have got inserts that are front fixing as well as removable. You do not need to remove the grid / inner plate during installation. It also helps in preserving POP around plates, keeping wall finish intact.
Living safely, round the clock
Our lives run on gadgets and appliances. With so much to do in a day, we want things to work effortlessly and safely, be it an appliance or the switchboard it is plugged into. No matter who uses it, an adult or a four year old, you want the assurance that you and your loved ones are safe. Lets spend less time worrying and more time living.
Letting children play safely
- Child proof sockets with Dualshutter technology
- Separate in built shutters for top and bottom sockets
- Easy fit for 2 pin plugs in the 3 pin socket
Smart way to preserve your designer walls
- Innovative front removal and insertion technology
- Inserts are front fixing as well as removable
- No need to remove grid / inner plate
- Preserves POP around plates, keeps wall finish intact
Relaxed, carefree living
- Safe even with wet hands, thanks to unique 'TrippleProtection' technology
- 100% polycarbonate material used. Shock proof
- Precision design prevents seepage of water inside even from wet hands
- Spark shield
- Shrouded Terminals
- Captive Screws
- RoHS Compliant
We would love to answer your queries and get in touch! Kindly contact us by filling the Contact Us form here.View the Philips Switches Catalogue here [PDF].