WECO Europe type connectors
This section includes both screw and screwless terminals as well as a combination of them. These terminals can accomodate various wire gauges and are available with or without wire protectors. Solder terminations and plug-in terminal are also part of our product range.
All our products are designed according to international requirements particularly to VDE regulations and are approved in various European and North American countries.
Some types are also available in other materials, in this case, they are mentioned on the product pages under the section "special versions".
The terminal components can also be ordered separately, e.g pillar terminals according to DIN 46274, pillar terminals with solder termination, etc. prices and ordering data available on request.
The polyamide material used for these connectors passed the Spherical Pressure Test in compliance with VDE 0470 at 125°C/258°F; this test is required for insulation material in several CEE and VDE regulations.
- Screw/screwless terminal strips (Pitch: 10mm)
- Socket terminal strips (Pitch: 8mm, 10mm, 11.5mm, 14.5mm, 17.5mm & 22mm)
- Screw/solder terminal strips (Pitch: 3.5mm, 5mm, 8mm & 10mm)
- Plug-In terminal strips (Pitch: 8mm, 10mm & 11.5mm)
- Tab/screw connectors (Pitch: 10mm)