BJB PLL Red Push Botton 2G11 UV Lampholder (Qty. 60)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days.
BJB UV Lamp Connectors and UV Resistant Lampholders
- T5 & T8 holders made with high quality PBT, PC.
- UV-stabilized lampholders ensures holders don’t get brittle or break due to exposure to UV-C light.
- Lamp length tolerance compensation with BJB lampholders ensures perfect lamp pin fit to ensure zero sparking and full lamp life.
- End-Mount Lampholders, Push-In Lampholders, Push-Through Lampholders and more.
- Prevents premature failure of UV lamps and UVC lamps.
- Huge selection of UV Lamp Connectors and UV Resistant Lampholders of all kinds
- Safe, reliable, standardised solutions
- Push-wire contacts for easy conductor connection
- Various fixing methods
- High thermal stability depending on requirements
- Easy to install
Weight: 17 g
Part No: 26.746.1001.84
T 140: Temperature Rating. The maximum operating temperature is given by a T marking according to IEC. This is the maximum operating temperature for which the lampholder is designed.
Twin pushwire terminals
For tinned wire ends within the cross sectional range stated: 0.5 - 1.0 mm².When regulations deviate from the IEC, other cross sections are possible (e.g. UL / CSA: AWG).
For solid conductors within the cross sectional range stated: 18 AWG 0.5 - 1.0 mm². When regulations deviate from the IEC, other cross sections are possible (e.g. UL / CSA: AWG).
Material thickness of light fitting, in mm: 0.6 - 1.0
Wiring through the snap in foot or from above the fixing plate
Approval: additional cULus
cULus file no.: E-92235
|For lamps TC-L|
|Snap in foot 25.5 x 13.3 mm|