BJB T8 / G5 SnapIn/Connecting Piece UV Lampholder & Starter Holder (Qty. 30)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days.
BJB UV Lamp Connectors and UV Resistant Lampholders
- T5 & T8 holders made with high quality PBT, PC.
- UV-stabilized lampholders ensures holders don’t get brittle or break due to exposure to UV-C light.
- Lamp length tolerance compensation with BJB lampholders ensures perfect lamp pin fit to ensure zero sparking and full lamp life.
- End-Mount Lampholders, Push-In Lampholders, Push-Through Lampholders and more.
- Prevents premature failure UV lamps and UVC lamps.
- Huge selection of UV Lamp Connectors and UV Resistant Lampholders of all kinds
- Safe, reliable, standardised solutions
- Push-wire contacts for easy conductor connection
- Various fixing methods
- High thermal stability depending on requirements
- Easy to install
BJB Fluorescent lampholder G5
Weight: 3 g
Part No: 26.642.8601.50
T 140: Temperature Rating. The maximum operating temperature is given by a T marking according to IEC. This is the maximum operating temperature for which the lampholder is designed.
Single pushwire terminals
For solid conductors within the cross section range stated (18 AWG 0.5 -1.0 mm²). When regulations deviate from the IEC, other cross sections are possible (e.g. UL / CSA: AWG).
The electrical connection is made by pushing the lampholder onto the lamp pins. The lamp must be supported by a supplementary component.
Approval: additional cULus (120W / 600V)
cULus file no.: E-92235