Philips PAR38 IR 150W E27 230V Red UNP/20 InfraRed Healthcare Heat Incandescent (Qty. 2)
In Stock. Ships within 5 business days.
Philips infrared lamps for healthcare and bodycare applications are designed for treating deep-seated muscular ailments and sports injuries. These incandescent reflector lamps are an excellent solution to provide localized heat treatment to relieve muscular pain. They can also be used to treat rheumatic ailments. This form of heat therapy has also been shown to speed the healing of different kinds of injuries such as sports injuries and non-infected wounds, in many cases providing rapid and effective pain relief. The benefits of this form of heat therapy are based on locally enhanced blood circulation in the skin caused by vasodilatory response. This results in an increased transport rate of metabolytes and other essential biochemical compounds. Benefits are also gained by deeper heat depth, which provides a gentle, pleasant warming effect.
- Optimal heat depth into skin and muscles for ultimate relief of muscular pain
- 90% of energy transmitted as infrared heat
- Instant, accurately controllable source of radiant heat
- Reflector shape allows concentrated heat to be applied where it is needed.
- PAR38 has a small, round filament, which also contributes to more concentrated heat in the beam
- PAR38 has a 100% aluminized internal reflector, which means that 100% of the heat leaves via the front
- Good balance between lifetime and heat output
- Red-colored lamps to reduce visual light emission and glare
- Providing relief from muscular pain and ailments such as rheumatism, lumbago, neuralgia and colds, etc.
- Promoting recovery from injury
- Providing comfort and cosmetic care
- Cap-Base E27 [ E27]
- Operating Position UNIVERSAL [ Any or Universal (U)]
- Main Application Infrared Health
- Nominal Lifetime (Nom) 300 h
- Power (Nom) 150 W
- Voltage (Nom) 230 V
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Finish Red
- Bulb Material Hard Glass
- Net Weight (Piece) 308.000 g