Weco 307-PCM/06-033 6-Pole Multi-point Tab/Screw Connector (Qty. 5)
In Stock. Ships within 5 business days.
Owing to the diversity of variants available, it is not possible to specify all part numbers, please contact us for further details.
- Tab/screw connector blocks
- Star-shaped tab arrangement
- Pitch 11 mm
- Number of Poles: 6
- Rated Cross Section 4 mm²  / 1,5 mm² 
- Wire Stripping Length 8 mm ± 0,5 mm
- Rated Insulation Voltage 250 V acc. to EN 60998-1 
- Rated Current 7,5 A with receptacle 2,8; wire 1 mm² (16 AWG) 15 A with receptacle 4,8; wire 2,5 mm² (14 AWG) 20 A with receptacle 6,3; wire 6 mm² (10 AWG)
- Torque 1,2 Nm
- Other specifications Screw terminals are generally suitable for wires with identical wire type / cross-section.
- Moulding PC, black, V-0
- Comparative Tracking Index CTI 225
- Temperature Range -40°C up to 125°C
- Tab Nickel plated brass
- Screw M4; zinc plated steel, blue passivated
- Tubular rivet Tin plated copper
-  Screw connection
-  SAK version
-  for use with insulation receptacles 450 V
These terminals are a combination of taba nd screw connector blocks. They are designed especially for mains connection of equipment and for use in many other areas, and are available in various sizes, pole numbers and types to suit individual applications. With types 307-PCM and 983-F, the tabs are arranged star-shaped; with type 3070-PCM, they are arranged parallel to each other and separated by spacers. The tabs for equipment according to DIN 46247 (also available individually, see page 45) are riveted to packets with several connections. The correct contact pressure is therefore provided as specified (e.g. according to VDE 0700, Section 28) via metal (metal riveting), so that low contact resistances are achieved. The option of variable pole configuration offers optimal combinations to suit the individual application. A maximum of six/twelve tab terminals or one screw terminal with four tab terminals per pole is possible. A mounting hole is provided at each end of the blocks. Type 307-PCF is provided only with grooved flat terminals.
Note on installation: For connections within equipment, tab connectors are provided for easy and costeffective wiring. Suitable screw terminals are available for mains connection. According to DIN 46247, tab connections with the nominal size 6,3 are also allowed for protective conductor connection in equipment.