Weco 326/03 3-Pole Europe Type Connector-Socket Terminal Strip (Qty. 20)
In Stock. Ships within 5 business days.
Owing to the diversity of variants available, it is not possible to specify all part numbers, please contact us for further details.
- Pitch: 14,5 mm
- Number of Poles: 3
- Areas of application: For lighting applications and similar electrical equipment.
- RoHS compliant
- Rated Cross Section 10 mm²
- Wire Stripping Length 9 mm ± 1 mm
- Rated Insulation Voltage 750 V acc. to EN 60998-1
- Rated Current 57 A
- Torque 1,2 Nm
- Moulding PA, white, V-0
- Comparative Tracking Index CTI ≥ 600
- Insulating Group I
- Temperature Range -40°C up to 100°C
- Terminal body Nickel plated brass
- Screw M4; zinc plated steel, blue passivated
- Wire protector Stainless steel strip
These screw terminal strips are used for connecting stripped, unterminated, stranded or solid copper wires, ranging from 2,5 up to 16 mm² and voltages up to 500 V. All types are available from 1 to 12 poles and can easily be cut into the required length. A mounting hole is provided between every circuit. The flexible polyamide moulding allows use on uneven surfaces. Each circuit of those terminal strips with the indication "-HDS" has a wire protector to prevent damage to the wire by the turning screw. The screws are protected against working loose and cannot be lost. They are backed out and ready for wiring.