BJB Germany T5 / G5 Push Through UV Lampholder and Starter Holder (Qty. 50)
In Stock. Ships within 5 business days.
BJB Germany UV Lamp Connectors and UV Resistant Lampholders
- T5 & T8 holders made with high quality PBT, PC.
- UV-stabilized lampholders ensures holders don’t get brittle or break due to exposure to UV light.
- Lamp length tolerance compensation with BJB lampholders ensures perfect lamp pin fit to ensure zero sparking and full lamp life.
- End-Mount Lampholders, Push-In Lampholders, Push-Through Lampholders and more.
- Prevents premature failure of UV lamps and UVC lamps.
- Huge selection of UV Lamp Connectors and UV Resistant Lampholders of all kinds
- Safe, reliable, standardised solutions
- Push-wire contacts for easy conductor connection
- Various fixing methods
- High thermal stability depending on requirements
- Easy to install
BJB Fluorescent lampholder G5
Weight: 3 g
Part No: 26.613.1001.50
T 110: Temperature Rating. The maximum operating temperature is given by a T marking according to IEC. This is the maximum operating temperature for which the lampholder is designed.
Top Test - for efficient final testing of light fittings: Our trade mark "Top Test" refers to two test ports incorporated in the top of the lampholder. The electrodes of the Top Test adaptor are inserted here to connect with the internal contacts of the lampholder.
Twin pushwire terminals
For solid conductors within the cross section range stated (18 AWG 0.5 -1.0 mm²). When regulations deviate from the IEC, other cross sections are possible (e.g. UL / CSA: AWG).
Material thickness of light fitting, in mm: 0.4 - 2.0
For enclosed cut-outs: 10 x 20 mm
A pair of lampholders provides a lamp length tolerance compensation of 2 mm
Approval: additional cULus (120W / 600V)
cULus file no.: E-92235
Lamp centre: 14 / 17.7 mm
|Snap in / screw fixing foot|