WECO PCB Connectors / PCB Plug-In Connectors
This section covers a complete range of connectors for printed circuit boards. Whatever your PCB application may be, WECO can meet your requirements, standard off-the-shelf, or to your custom designed needs.
Screw terminals have the tunnel, the lift system or head-contact design configurations. The plug connectors are particularly suitable for connecting different parts of equipment or peripheral devices.
Also included in this section are tab terminal strips and screwless terminals. When using stranded wires, it is recommended that connectors be ordered with wire protectors (DS) to prevent possible wire damage.
All WECO connectors are designed according to international requirements, particularly to VDE regulations and obtained approvals in various countries including UL and CSA in North America. Screw terminals are supplied ready for wiring with the screws untightened.
All products are unmarked as standard, but can be provided consecutively numbered or printed as required. In addition to the standard version, many terminal blocks are also available in a variety of special types.
- PCB Plug-In connector systems (Pitch: 3.5mm, 5mm, 5.08mm & 7.5mm)
- Direct Plug-In connectors (Pitch: 3.5mm & 5mm)
- Screw / tab connectors (Pitch: 5mm, 6.35mm, 7.5mm, 9.52mm & 10mm)
- Pin strips / Flat pin connectors (Pitch: 3.5mm & 5mm)
- Spring contact connectors (Screwless connectors) (Pitch: 2.4mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.08mm & 7.5mm)