Philips TUV 16W FAM/10X25BOX T5 (1 Foot) (Qty. 6)
In Stock. Ships within 5 business days
Compatible/Right UVC Lamp Ballast/Choke for superior UVC lamp life is also available for this UVC lamp
UVC-compatible Lampholder to prevent premature failure of UVC Lamp is also available for this UVC lamp
UV Quartz Sleeve for safety is also available for this UVC lamp
TUV T5 (TUV16W)
TUV T5 lamps are single- or double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV T5 lamps offer constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
This lamp is also popularly known as, "uv tube light 1 feet" and "uvc tubelight 1 feet."
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury.
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection
- Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for further reduction of system size
- Small diameter
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp.
- High temperature and UV-resistant lamp bases
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Industrial water disinfection equipment, e.g. for food & beverage industry
- Residential drinking water units
- Air treatment systems
- Small municipal water treatment systems
- Swimming pool units
- Cap-Base G5 [ G5]
- Main Application Disinfection
- Useful Life (Nom) 11000 h
- Color Code TUV
- Depreciation at Useful Lifetime 15 %
Operating and Electrical
- Power (Nom) 15 W
- Voltage (Nom) 43 V
- Lamp Current (Nom) 0.4 A