BJB Germany T8/G13 With Spring/End Fixing UV Lamp Holder & Starter Holder (Qty. 30)
In Stock. Ships within 5 business days.
BJB Germany UV Lamp Connectors and UV Resistant Lampholders
- T5 & T8 holders made with high quality PBT, PC.
- UV-stabilized lampholders ensures holders don’t get brittle or break due to exposure to UV light.
- Lamp length tolerance compensation with BJB lampholders ensures perfect lamp pin fit to ensure zero sparking and full lamp life.
- End-Mount Lampholders, Push-In Lampholders, Push-Through Lampholders and more.
- Prevents premature failure of UV lamps and UVC lamps.
- Huge selection of UV Lamp Connectors and UV Resistant Lampholders of all kinds
- Safe, reliable, standardised solutions
- Push-wire contacts for easy conductor connection
- Various fixing methods
- High thermal stability depending on requirements
- Easy to install
BJB Fluorescent lampholder G13
Weight: 5 g
Part No: 26.422.4109.50
T 130: Temperature Rating. The maximum operating temperature is given by a T marking according to IEC. This is the maximum operating temperature for which the lampholder is designed.
Tm 110: Temperature Rating. This is the maximum operating temperature for the rear of the lampholder.
U out 500 V: Rating. Rating voltage 500V for the application with electronic main ballasts having an output voltage Uout upto 500V.
Airpass Rotor: Manufacture from a highly heat resistant material, the airpass rotor provides point contact with the lamp cap, resulting in an air gap between the face of the lampholder and the lamp cap. This allows heat dissipation resulting in the lampholder operating at a lower temperature. This simple but effective rotor system has proven itself over more than a decade in millions of applications.
Top Test - for efficient final testing of light fittings: Our trade mark "Top Test" refers to two test ports incorporated in the top of the lampholder. The electrodes of the Top Test adaptor are inserted here to connect with the internal contacts of the lampholder.
Front Test - for efficient final testing of light fittings: In this process, a test adaptor is inserted horizontally into the rotor. It makes a connection to the internal contacts of the lampholder, allowing a fast circuit test to be made.
Twin pushwire terminals
For solid conductors within the cross section range stated (18 AWG 0.5 -1.0 mm²). When regulations deviate from the IEC, other cross sections are possible (e.g. UL / CSA: AWG).
Material thickness of light fitting, in mm: 0.5 - 1.1
90 degree rotor fixing
One lampholder with leaf spring allows a lamp length tolerance compensation of 2 mm
Lampholder thickness: 9.2 mm
Wiring: through the body
|Snap in pins with spring|